Chris is currently the Staff Accountant for Riverside Technology. She handles client billings, accounts receivable, helps our CFO with month-end closing and serves as the backup for the payroll and accounts payable person. In October, Chris will have been with Riverside for 10 years! She was born and raised in Westbury, Long Island, NY. At the age of 35 she took her 2 teenage boys and moved to Fort Collins where a month later she met her husband Jerry. Chris feels this was a blessing by God, as she was focused on starting a new life here in Colorado, not looking for romance. Jerry and Chris have been married for 18 years and moved from Fort Collins to a small community called Purcell right off the Pawnee Grasslands.
1. What three traits describe you? Loyal, Caring, Jovial
2. What are you most excited or passionate about in your career? Learning new technologies, software to make us more productive.
3. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had? Repairing books and magazines that we damaged from the flood that entered CSU’s library.
4. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this? Singer
5. Who lives in your house (people, pets, etc.)? Husband- Jerry, Chihuahua-Rosco, Chiweinie- Lilo, Cat- Bomber.
6. If you could have a dinner party and invite any four people, dead or alive, who makes the guest list? My sons Stephen and Ken, My husband Jerry, and Jesus.
7. What was your favorite subject in school and why? Choir because I was happiest when singing.
8. What kind of music do you listen to? Classical (or as Jerry calls it long hair music), Classic Rock and Country.
9. You can only eat the same three foods for the rest of your life. What are they? Bagels and Lox, Lasagna, Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
10. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see? I would want to be out in the field with the shepherds when the angels announced the birth of Jesus.
11. What’s your #1 item on your bucket list? Alaskan Cruise
12. What’s on or in your nightstand? Lamp, Hand Cream, small ceramic container which holds my son’s ashes along with dried flowers from where we spread the rest.
13. What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who text and drive.
14. What movie could you watch over and over? Why? Dances with Wolves, both the true story and the cinematography touch my soul.
15. Tell me about your best friend. My best friend is my husband Jerry. It’s cliché I know but we gone through a lot together and we make each other laugh every day.