1. What three traits describe you?
I am determined to resolve all employee payroll issues as quickly and as flawlessly as possible.
I am conscientious about my responsibilities because I know the monetary matters I deal with daily have a very profound and personal impact on the hard-working individuals (and families), who are the foundation of Riverside’s success.
I pride myself on my organizational skills which I have developed over the numerous years of my career (sometimes from the experience acquired with wisdom, but more often as is the case, from mistakes I have seen made at other companies which I don’t want to see any staff repeat here at Riverside).
2. What are you most excited or passionate about in your career?
I enjoy all the new challenges associated with implementing new accounting and payroll systems which replace older, less capable, and less efficient applications.
3. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
When I was in college, I used to work as a restaurant delivery girl.
4. Who lives in your house (people, pets, etc.)?
As of the departure of my eldest son (18) to the Colorado State University dorms last month, I now share my home with my husband; my youngest son (13 years old) and my hard working, stubborn mother who is amazingly still staunchly determined to continue working nearly full time at 77 years of age!
5. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I have travelled (and part of the time I was even awake enough to enjoy the lovely scenery out the window) through part of Europe (France, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy) on a bus tour.
6. If you could have a dinner party and invite any four people, dead or alive, who makes the guest list?
I would invite David Copperfield, Michael Jackson, Thorin Oakenshield (the character, not the actor), and my best friend from high school.
7. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
I would choose the ability to shoot laser beams out of my eyes at any other drivers, pedestrians, or birds who threatened to get too close to my beautiful car (My Precious)! J
8. Tell us about your most unique travel experience.
My hotel room in Venice was so small, you couldn’t even sit up in bed without hitting your head on the ceiling rafter! Likewise, the ceiling height was so low in the bathroom that you couldn’t even stand up to take a shower! AND there wasn’t even a shower curtain to stop the water from spraying all over the bathroom floor!
9. What movie could you watch over and over? Why?
All of the 3 Hobbit movies! *THORIN OAKENSHIELD* Rocks!
10. Tell me about your best friend.
She is hilarious and always makes me laugh! She lives in Japan.
11. Who would play you in a movie about your life? What would be the title of that movie?
Sandra Bullock. “The Rocky Road Through Life to Find Happiness Requires Courage and Faith.”
12. Tell us about your best live performance experience.
Probably when I saw Janet Jackson in Denver?
13. If you could choose one amenity to add to the workplace, what would it be?
Personal espresso maker with all necessary supplies provided by the company!